- I don’t have the right notebook.
- I don’t have the right pen.
- What am I doing, using paper and pen?
- I’m not in the right mood.
- The sun is not in alignment with Sagittarius.
- My desk needs dusting.
- Great film on BBC2.
- I have run out of lipgloss.
- My kitchen needs painting.
- I hate painting.
- I am way too busy sharing my annoying first world problems with the blogosphere.
- It’s raining.
- It’s windy.
- The phone’s ringing.
- The phone hasn’t rung for days, I must check it’s working.
- It’s time to write my Christmas cards.
- I have to unfriend some people on Facebook.
- Just joking about that last one, I love you all!
- Is it on my To Do list?
- My postillion has been struck by lightning.
And these, oh gods of creativity, are but 21 of the reasons I was unable to create much of value this weekend. Tomorrow is Monday. Let the juices flow again.
And no excuses!
Hope you all ‘got stuff done’.